BlueStacks, the #1 mobile gaming platform on PC, is looking for a driven Marketing Manager to join its forces in Germany. In this role you will wear many different hats: entrepreneurial, numbers-oriented geek, and a digital ads wizard. We are looking for a professional who breathes games, who isn't afraid of taking risks and experimenting, who loves to constantly learn something new, who is motivated to play a big role in the development of an entirely new gaming community and which efforts will have an impact on millions of users throughout Germany.
You will be responsible for all marketing metrics, competitor analysis, developing internal marketing products, and owning the landscape by using different tools (search ads, social ads, content, influence marketing, SEO, etc). You must understand who our user is, what they want, but most importantly what they need. You must be a team player, as you will interact with different teams including content, design, community, and others across dozens of countries, languages, and timezones. You must have a solid understanding of how digital products work and earn, be familiar with modern marketing tools and techniques, have great communication and presentation skills and a clear vision to bring BlueStacks to a new level of brand awareness.
What you should have:
- Proven marketing experience (preferably in the IT/gaming industry) 2 years min.
- Understanding of digital and traditional marketing metrics
- Love of data - juicy, juicy data
- Direct successful execution of digital ad campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills; perfect German grammar
- Ability to work under pressure
- Both strategic and tactical thinking
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher (you will need to communicate with our teams around the world)
- Marketing/Tech background and/or degree is a plus
What you will be in charge of:
- Own the traffic and marketing strategy as well as the install metrics for German - It's your baby
- Conduct competitive and market research to understand the landscape and create a comprehensive plan of action to grow qualified traffic and installs using:
- In-house Affiliate Platform
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Plan and execute brand-building campaigns to expand BlueStacks' reach into new markets and audiences
- Recruit and manage regional affiliates (resources, bloggers) that distribute BlueStacks via their own channels using our affiliate platform
- Recruit and manage Influencers (Youtubers, Live Streamers)
- Recruit content writers and work with our content managers to create country-specific game content, also manage the existing ones
- Monitor and address localized social media channels and work with regional Superfans to create a wave of support for BlueStacks
- Conduct quarterly regional competitive analysis - How do we compare to our competitors in terms of sentiment, surface area, market share, and traffic
- Translate and localize website, marketing materials, and product materials
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on a unique popular product, a leader of its niche.
- Your actions will have an impact on everyday life of millions of people
- Fast professional growth
- Free work schedule - we are interested in what you have done, not in how many hours you have spent sitting in a chair
- Opportunity to join an international team with people from the United States to Tokyo
- Opportunity to execute all the new and brave ideas
Please send us your applications in English.